Thermax Valve Jacket
THERMAX valve jackets are used for, making heat loss minimum on the
hotlines, preventing condensing on the cold lines by; non-burnable
glass fibres fabric or between ceramic fibre fabric ,
rockwool and ceramic fibre fabric or rubber foam are used as
Usage Fields of Thermax Valve Jacket
- Heating & Cooling Systems
Red-hot oil lines
Assembly of Thermax Valve Jacket
appropriate jacket will be special made for the insulating.
Insulating jacket will be placed wrapped around on where needed.
insulating jacket must be wrapped carefully around the equipment
to be tight up by the help of the belts.
Advantages of Thermax Valve Jacket
- Resistant to high temperature
- Disassembling and fastening
is very easy
- Can be used again and again
- Assembly cost is very low
use in narrow areas.
- Long life term
equipments life longer.
- Do not include asbestos and cancerous substances
quantity of energy saving is made by heat insulation.
combustion on cooling systems.
Resistant to fuel
Resistant to atmosphere conditions
- Resistant to oil, water
and poor acids
- Less Return on Investment
( ROI )
Important Points at Selection Thermax Valve Jacket
- Determine fabric, insulation material and its thickness according to
- For each application take the measurement seperately for producing
- Used the sewing thread resistant to high temperature
- At valve and armature application, flanges are insulated completely
- Vana jackets must be produced as from flanges to at least 50 mm
- Not allow blank at valves neck.